Sunday 24 June 2012

ABG Analysis

YouTube videos on ABG Analysis (data interpretation):

Dawn Recher (Nursing, Northwest Iowa Community College) on ABG Analysis (whiteboard, US female voice)

Comments from students:
  • Thank you so much! It has never been more clear to me :) 
  • I wish I have seen this video sooner! It really cleared up my confusions about ABG. Did a much better job than what my notes have been trying to tell me. Thank you! 
  • very informative on ABGs.  thank you! 
  • beautiful...first time ever i understood the proper analysis with rationale.... great... thank you soooooooo much 
  • Thank you. It is simply amazing how a gifted teacher can make learning so much easier. I am changin schools! 

Luke Wells on ABG Analysis (slides, UK male voice)
Please email any feedback at pmslukewells@gmail.com
What was good? What could have been improved?

Other useful resources:

Josh on ABG Interpretation (slides, US male voice)

Comments from students:
  • excellent approach to judging the ABG on the fly. Thank you
  • thank you I love you, I hope I will do fine in my exam

6 Easy Steps to ABG Analysis (instructor talking to students, US male voice)

Understand ABGs using a simple 6-step method. Get the free e-book too at http://www.ed4nurses.com/resources/1/pdf/ABGebook.pdf

Comments from students:
  • Good video. Very well explained
  • I've never understood acid-base balance as perfect and simple as this... Thank you sooooooooooo much for this upload

0 comments: