Sunday 4 December 2011

Romance de amour

The Romance of Love is a good guitar piece for relaxing the mind after studying for your exams. I've added other songs too.
Romance of Love
Love Words 
Hopeless Love 
Kiss Me More
Secret Garden 
Feelings
How Deep Is Your Love 
My Endless Love 
Don't You Forget About Me 
Indian music

You cannot access YouTube from inside campus. Download and play it then. If you listen to this type of music, then your mental capacity increases by itself. You don't have to be born a genius but if you learn to appreciate good music, then your brain thinks positive, and your surrounding turns good, and all good comes to you. Brainwise, you become smarter with time, and naturally. This concept of maturing well within a short time is most relevant when you are going through university life and taking difficult subjects. In my time, I listened to good music and managed to take courses for up to 5 majors, all at once. The brain is especially smart if you give it the right food, music, oxygen and rest.

I have touched on music. Now I will touch on good food. The best food for the brain is a good breakfast, a good snack, a good lunch, and a good dinner. You can add supper if you are still not asleep after 12 midnight.

What is good for breakfast? For me it is scrambled eggs, tomato, baked beans, wholemeal bread, milk, orange juice, and apple.

For snack I have chocolate-peanut-macademia cookie (about 6 inches in diameter) and milk. The nuts are good for the brain.

What is good for lunch? For me it is egg foo-yong, anything taufu, mixed vegetables, and soup. Maybe some fried rice. Sometimes I just have a large submarine BBQ beef sandwich (Google that recipe) and orange juice.

For dinner, I usually have either Spanish rice or burger.

So now you know the secrets of becoming a genious.

Unedited.

0 comments: