Monday 2 May 2011

Professional I Exam 2 May 2011 (Part 2)

Dear Medic Year 1 Students,

Re: SEQ1

You had 9 essay questions @10 minutes each.
Here are the questions (if I remember them correctly; no particular order):
  1. Bioethics & Social Science: Empathy vs Sympathy
  2. Haematology: Haemostasis
  3. Haematology: Transport of oxygen in blood from lungs to tissue
  4. Anatomy: CNS - Brain & spinal cord - meninges
  5. Anatomy: Lungs?
  6. Physiology: Sound travel and hearing mechanism
  7. Physiology: CVS question?
  8. Biochemistry: Oxidative phosphorylation
  9. Biochemistry: Stuctural organisation of proteins

I noticed that some of you drew quite elaborate diagrams for Anatomy & Biochemistry questions. Some had ugly handwriting. Some wrote quite haphazard too - wrote all over the place. There were some who could not answer Biochemistry Oxidative Phosphorylation. Many students could not finish answering all the exam questions.

I was talking to two of the lecturers who were invigilating with me this morning. We think the questions were standard and appropriate for Professional I. I was told that some questions were from Form 5.

Prof Faridah

0 comments: