Thursday 19 May 2011

Professional 1

Dear Year 1 Students,
I am deeply grateful to Mei Xuan Ooi for asking me questions in Facebook message. I have reproduced her messages here so we can share. If students don't ask, there is no way lecturers will know. Of course any student can ask me questions in MedLearn, Facebook, e-mail, SMS, and this blog. The only problem with Facebook is I cannot view it at work. I have to go home to view questions from students in Facebook. Sometimes I don't check my Facebook and the questions remain unanswered for very long. It doesn't mean I don't wish to answer questions from students.
If the questions are good, I will copy & paste your questions here in my blog so they will benefit all other students. But I can only answer for the lectures I taught you. 
Other lecturers have their own blogs to help students. You must ask the other lecturers too. There was a good Physiology blog by Dr Mazlynn Mazlan (?). She already left USM but her blog is open to students worldwide. I will post her link in my blog if I find her blog again.

TQ
Prof Faridah

QUESTIONS FROM FACEBOOK

Mei Xuan Ooi27 April 21:19
Subject: Professional 1
Prof, sorry to disturb, Just wanna ask prof's lecture notes of lipid, U stated before we just need to read on HDL, Endogenous and exogenous, right? Mostly it will be out in SEQ, right? Then do we need to study the others except three of this? Will others (come) out in MCQ? Cause really a lot to memorize and we are lack of time. =( Thx prof :)

Mei Xuan Ooi27 April 23:34
Re: Professional 1
Okay, terima kasih Prof. Another question : Is the shuttle system like malate aspartate important? And will they ask us to count the ATP number, NADPH no and so on? Anyway, such a nice blog prof have. keep on writing ya. Terima Kasih :)

0 comments: