Sunday 21 July 2013

How to Dissolve Gallstones

Hempedu Update
12 Ramadan 1434 Hijrah
21 July 2013

This is a miracle - the 2 gallstones have disappeared!
Alhamdulillah.
How did it happen?
What did I do?
How I did it?


Here is the miracle cure for gallstones, I did it my way:
  1. Eat less for buka puasa for 2 days.
  2. Feel where the gallbladder is - right side, just under the last rib
  3. After buka puasa, after solat maghrib, rub Minsyam minyak zaitun. Rub over a big area, to cover all possible areas where pain could arise.
  4. Then rub a fresh tube of halia bara (an old tube won't work as the menthol content is gone). The halia bara will heat up and the hot sensation can be felt but it doesn't burn the skin. 
  5. This is what I think happened: This hot-cold sensation will open up the sphincter of the gallbladder somewhat. 
  6. This is how I think the 2 big gallstones got out: The 2 gallstones are elongated and will align properly, and flow out of the gallbladder, one by one, big as they maybe, but they will still move out. Update 22 August 2013: I take olive oil softgel to soften the bile duct and also to help dissolve the gallstone. Dr Lim Ju Boo also recommends to take olive oil to soften the bile duct and help the gallstones dissolve.
  7. How long did it take for the gallstones to move out? I think for me it took 2 days. It took 2 days for the 2 gallstones to move out. The pain was felt first in the right side and then in the left side, and then it disappeared altogether. I can breathe normally and am not in pain.
  8. I think probably the 2 gallstones dissolved along the way out through the biliary track, or became small enough to flow through the biliary duct and out into the duodenum.
Today is the second day after the 2 gallstones moved out from the gallbladder. The gallbladder feels empty and soft now, not swollen and painful as before. 

Once the 2 gallstones moved out, I was able to take more food at buka puasa, without pain or feeling bloated - just feels normal. It felt so rewarding, Alhamdulillah.

Also, I stayed up late at night, and before I went to bed, I took hot coffee and 3 dates, to fill up the gut so that the bile would continue to flow and empty out and not collect in the gallbladder. I think when the gut is empty for a long time, the gallbladder has time to refill and concentrate fast. So having dates in the gut takes care of continued bile flow into the duodenum.

I also took a herbal drink that needed honey (good quality honey) and maybe that too helped. I know honey stimulates the gut and makes the enzymes active. I don't know how it affects bile and bile flow but it seems to work in synergy.

Tonight is the second night I'm taking coffee and dates late at night. This seems quite an interesting mix as I have never taken this before. 
I take 2 types of coffee - Super Coffee (regular, 3-in-1, low fat) and Kopiko (3-in-1). I make a tumbler-full of one coffee and a tall cup of the other coffee. I think the type of coffee matters. It didn't work with Nescafe or TESCO coffee - they were hopeless. I have not gone back to these 2 coffee brands.

I consumed Yusuf Taiyub high quality dates - these are half brown and half creamy (rutab). I read that this type of dates are good for the internal system (gut), so I used them. I received these dates from Assoc Prof Dr Sirajudeen in my dept. There are 38 known varieties of dates.


I'm trying another type of dates tonight as yesterday's dates are all gone. Tonight, I'm trying Gurun Emas dates which are coated with Habbatus sauda. Tonight, I'm taking 3 dates, 2 dried seedless prunes and 1 tablespoonful of dried cranberries, with coffee. I had a ripe banana at buka puasa, 5 hours ago. Bananas are not good for midnight snacks.

InsyaAllah, this is the easiest way to dissolve gallstones.
I haven't gone to scan yet. I hope the gallstones are gone for good.
I will teach the doa later.
Hope that helps gallstone suffers.



Update (12 October 2014): The "two gallstones" detected by ultrasound were actually one large piece of U-shaped cholesterol gallstone. It was removed by laparoscopic cholecystectomy as it was too big to be dissolved by traditional or non surgical methods and moreover, would take too long to dissolve.

External link:
http://www.healthline.com/health/gallstones#Overview1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi prof. Boleh tanya. Cara ni berkesan ke? Dah scan semula?

Faridah said...

I have not done a scan since one is due in late September 2013. I have to wait for my turn and I cannot jump the queue.

Faridah said...

Actually my cholesterol gallstone was too big to be dissolved. It was possibly partially dissolved or reoriented itself and did not hurt, and gave a sensation it had all dissolved; it was not all dissolved; it was still too big at laparoscopic cholecystectomy that was done on 29 October 2013.